March 28, 2024, 12:12:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minilab mkii - Analog Lab Lite - no sound  (Read 7056 times)

q2audio

Minilab mkii - Analog Lab Lite - no sound
« on: August 18, 2018, 03:28:45 pm »
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. I just installed Analog Lab lite along with the Minilab MKII, etc. I did do the recommended firmware update which says it was successful. The MIDI control center shows the Minilab, the activity down arrow (?) comes on when keys are pressed (so it's sending messages) but in Analog Lab Lite I can get no sounds via the Minilab but I can play and hear them with the mouse. When I select Minilab mkii as the midi controller in Analog Lab Lite and press "OK" it still does not work. I can immediately go back to "Audio Settings" and it is deselected. This is my first go at any of the Arturia stuff so it's likely there is some box unchecked somewhere... this is a WIN10 PC.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Tim

ETA: I'm not sure what I did, but it started working. Baffled. I messed with it for over an hour with the same maddening results...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:16:36 pm by q2audio »

Neena

Re: Minilab mkii - Analog Lab Lite - no sound
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 03:31:35 pm »
Hi, i've been having the same,exact problems with the minila mkii, ans i would like to know perhaps what you did to get it to work... I have been trying for hours without getting any result.
Thank you in advance !

LBH

Re: Minilab mkii - Analog Lab Lite - no sound
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 04:49:58 pm »
Hi, i've been having the same,exact problems with the minila mkii, ans i would like to know perhaps what you did to get it to work... I have been trying for hours without getting any result.
Thank you in advance !
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Can you please post a screenshot of your Audio and MIDI settings in Analog Lab?

Do you have sound, when you use Analog Lab as a plugin in a DAW/ Host, if you use such?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines