March 28, 2024, 04:11:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Factory Presets / Reset  (Read 9844 times)

mayasfinest

Factory Presets / Reset
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:32:47 am »
Hi,
is there a way to reset or restore all of the MBs presets? I saved some of my own patches on top of existing ones and want to recall or restore them now (the factory ones)?

Thanks
Joerg

khidr

• Music is everything
Re: Factory Presets / Reset
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 07:53:26 am »
Hi Joerg,

You'll need the Midi control Center to do that. If I remember correctly the first bank of presets is the factory presets bank. it's called factory__1.0 Just upload it again to the matrixbrute.
-------------------------------------------------
www.soundcloud.com/khidr

music@tsf.be

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 04:17:32 pm »
Hello,

My file factory_1.0.mbprojz is apparently corrupted: all presets and sequences ordered by alphabetical order but are mixed.  :-\
Is there a way to download this file from Internet so I can reupload it again?

Greetings,
Frédéric.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 05:13:54 pm »
Here are the factory presets. Extract "Factory_1.0.mbprojz" from the attached ZIP archive.

@Arturia: Perhaps it would be good to have the factory presets available on the MxB resources page?

numbersystem

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 01:19:57 am »
Hello,

My file factory_1.0.mbprojz is apparently corrupted: all presets and sequences ordered by alphabetical order but are mixed.  :-\
Is there a way to download this file from Internet so I can reupload it again?

Greetings,
Frédéric.

I unscrambled it by hand into the attached version, now it matches the PDF. ;D

jonaldclark@yahoo.com

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 12:16:50 am »
I'm trying to do this, but it's not working.  Do I have to set something on the device to  accept data?  Nothing seems to be transferring, although the blue bar on Midi Controller progresses and finishes.  Thanks.

turbo_kev

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 08:47:02 pm »
I'm trying to do this, but it's not working.  Do I have to set something on the device to  accept data?  Nothing seems to be transferring, although the blue bar on Midi Controller progresses and finishes.  Thanks.

maybe you have the memory protect switch on the back turned on
BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

basernst

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2021, 12:02:47 pm »
Here are the factory presets. Extract "Factory_1.0.mbprojz" from the attached ZIP archive.

@Arturia: Perhaps it would be good to have the factory presets available on the MxB resources page?

Hi, did the same thing (deleted the factory setting of the sequencer). I downloaded the file but I can't get it into the midi control center by using the import function. Is there an other way to get the factory sequences in?
thanks!

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2021, 02:58:14 pm »
You can't load just the sequences. If you're thinking about the complete factory patches, the factory bank is in the MIDI Control Center and can be loaded from there.

Edit: If you're stuck and have no factory bank, I can try to export and upload a new version as there has been changes to the patch format since the last time. Don't know if that's critical, but hey, we can try :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:16:00 pm by DrJustice »

jonaldclark@yahoo.com

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 05:58:58 pm »
I need to reset my Matrix Brute back to factory standards. The manual out of the box told me to turn the memory protection 'OFF' to preserve all presents and sequencer patters. That's a huge typo!!! Anyway, I did just that and now I can't tune it nor play chords in paraphonic mode.
Please, how do I get it back to factory standards (reset)?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines