March 28, 2024, 08:57:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Great new addition  (Read 3560 times)

khidr

• Music is everything
Great new addition
« on: February 15, 2017, 05:40:52 pm »
Hi Victor,

It's good to have a place where we can post and showcase the patches (and youtubies) we've created.
For newbies. You can export matrixbrute patches from the Midi Control Center, by first recalling them to the computer and then exporting them to a folder on your computer.
I've made a habit of sharing my sounds on soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com) using the hashtag "matrixbrute". More people are doing that, it 's a good way to find pieces created with the matrixbrute.
I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing other people's sounds.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:17:43 pm by khidr »
-------------------------------------------------
www.soundcloud.com/khidr

khidr

• Music is everything
Re: Great new addition
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 01:21:28 pm »
I added a new sequenced riff, again with with mono delay technique. You can create very interesting sounds by using the modulation row to control the filter cutoff. The effect of this is, that some steps are muted and other accented. In this preset the sequences runs in two directions and every step is harmonically related to the step before and after. In addition some steps are legato. Because the speed of the sequencer matches the delay time of the delay you create a pseudo duophonic sound.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:23:16 pm by khidr »
-------------------------------------------------
www.soundcloud.com/khidr

Bitflipper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Tweak it till it Hertz
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 07:27:12 pm »
Hi timewindx,
Downloaded and tried your sound JBx-SEQ-01. Great sound, I like how it responds differently to short gate times.

Patate le mage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 07:48:42 pm »
A little Noisy thing only to learn how to send a sound on this forum.

Edit : OK it's working

yeskeys

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 08:54:42 pm »
Hello - thank you for your uploads!

Newbie to MB - how does one transfer a single patch (.mbpz) file to the synth with the Midi Control Center app?  Couldn't figure it out....
Thanks again,
Eric

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 09:18:34 pm »
Hello - thank you for your uploads!

Newbie to MB - how does one transfer a single patch (.mbpz) file to the synth with the Midi Control Center app?  Couldn't figure it out....
Thanks again,
Eric
Simply drag the preset from the left hand "COMPUTER" view to the desired location in the right hand "MATRIXBRUTE" view.

yeskeys

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 10:01:13 pm »
Thank you good Dr.!   I recall that I was having issues loading the single preset into the app - not in front of my setup right now.

best,
Eric

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 12:18:58 am »
Ah - OK. Then you'll need to use the "Import" function in the left hand panel first, to load the file into one of the "Projects". Create a new project to import into first, perhaps, so you don't mess up any other that you have. When you have done a successful import, you can do the drag&drop thing.

Note that there are three file types: .mbpz, .mbbz, .mbprojz - these are single presets, single banks (a row of 16 presets) and a full project (all 256 presets). The Import/Export functions relate to these an let you choose the right file type.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines