December 02, 2022, 02:16:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bought a used DB and think it must be faulty  (Read 1241 times)

neuroleptick

Bought a used DB and think it must be faulty
« on: April 10, 2022, 07:17:46 pm »
Hi there.

I just bought a used Drumbrute, and whenever I connect my headphones (1/4 inch or 3.5 mm) I get a 'clicking' pulse.
This sound is still present even when I turn down all the individual channels, the headphones level and master volume.

The attached mp3 is a recording taken direct from the Mix output (where the same problem exists) into my interface 

Does anyone have any advice on what the problem might be?

Cheers.

gibsongilbert

Re: Bought a used DB and think it must be faulty
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 12:33:36 pm »
Hi there.

I just bought a used Drumbrute, and whenever I connect my headphones (1/4 inch or 3.5 mm) I get a 'clicking' pulse.
This sound is still present even when I turn down all the individual channels, the headphones level and master volume.

The attached mp3 is a recording taken direct from the Mix output (where the same problem exists) into my interface 

Cheers.
have you red drumbrute user manual?

Because when I also had a similar issue I red user manual to fix it, So I hope there must be a solution for your issue too in user-manual...

arshi

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 08:34:11 pm »
Hi there.

Cheers.

I faced kind of same issue with my Drumbrute, actually my drumbrutes headphone jack was damaged and making noise, so I had to go to the repair shop and they fixed it now it is working properly.

GBWhatsapp94

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 05:47:16 pm »
Hello Friends.

I just bought a used Drumbrute, and whenever I connect my headphones (1/5 inch or 3.6 mm) I get a 'clicking' pulse.

Thank you!.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 05:50:22 pm by GBWhatsapp94 »

gbwhatsapp01

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 08:00:46 am »
Hello Guys.

I just bought a used Drumbrute, and whenever I connect my headphones (1/5 inch or 3.6 mm) I get a 'clicking' pulse.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines