March 29, 2024, 12:10:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The Limitations of the MatrixBrute  (Read 15671 times)

stephenm

• Apprentice
Re: The Limitations of the MatrixBrute
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2018, 11:04:11 pm »
Ha ha.  Thanks DrJustice.  Arturia support is telling me to take a screen shot, re-load the firmware, check all the version numbers - yawn .  All this for a bug they already know exists.  ::)

Update:  A different support person contacted me and verified this is a known bug and it will definitely be resolved in the next release.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 05:47:17 pm by stephenm »

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 01:05:13 am »
Ha ha.  Thanks DrJustice.  Arturia support is telling me to take a screen shot, re-load the firmware, check all the version numbers - yawn .  All this for a bug they already know exists.  ::)
Well, even if it's known, I guess they want it properly diagnosed and documented. Anyway, the more tickets a particular issue gets, the higher its priority gets...

More about the tap tempo in the Serious bug! TAP tempo doesn't work when playing an arpeggio or sequence! -thread

VAU

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2018, 08:25:00 am »
DrJustice, i more than appreciate your efforts for the MB,

but Arturias ask for tickets or to connect their number to priority makes no sense,
first as here on the MB board everything is documented, second the number of pages here
is still manageably and third, many good ideas users don't see as such.
As said before: the idea to have  break possibilities or variation patterns for the Analog Rhytm was even rejected on the Elektron board ("entitlement!" "We don't need this!"). But when Elektron introduced at least one break function, it was VERY welcomed.And Roland introduced 8 variation patterns on their new drummie and users love to have them.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2018, 11:48:56 am »
...Arturias ask for tickets or to connect their number to priority makes no sense,
first as here on the MB board everything is documented, second the number of pages here
is still manageably and third, many good ideas users don't see as such...
I would think they'll use their best judgement as well - not just a ticket count. Since they have asked for tickets and said that frequency of reporting is taken into account, it seems we have a chance of influencing the content of the update in a 'democratic' manner. BTW, when submitting a ticket, I include links to relevant threads on the boards to show that several people are concerned with the issue - hopefully increasing the chance of the specific fixes or additions happening. Let's help them helping us :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines