March 28, 2024, 01:56:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Load Kit w/o Preset Patterns?  (Read 2332 times)

Blackbelt Jones

Load Kit w/o Preset Patterns?
« on: February 11, 2017, 04:29:12 pm »
I feel like I missing something obvious, though I swear I googled it and searched through the manual.  How can I load a kit w/o all those silly preset patterns?  And if there is no way to do it, where are the patterns located in a Windows directory so I can delete them?

I simply want to start with a blank project, load a kit and have my sequencer be empty so I can create my own patterns.  There must be a way to do this and I hope I am overlooking something.

Many thanks!

Blackbelt Jones

Re: Load Kit w/o Preset Patterns?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 05:09:24 pm »
Well, I manually deleted all the patterns and resaved my project.  That seemed to do the trick.  I swear I thought I did that before (twice actually) and that the patterns reappeared, but they appear to be gone for good.  Clearly user error on my part.

Sorry for wasting forum space... but if you were kind enough to click on this thread, is there a way to globally disable all the Kit FX and mixer levels?  Some of the settings on those kits... pretty rough...

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:17:19 pm »
For the former, if you load a Kit rather than a Project, it should load with empty patterns. If it does not, something is wrong. Kits load empty for me.
For the latter question, no. However, if you BUILD a kit by loading individual instruments, the instruments should come in without any FX on them ... I think  :-\

I'd go check right now, but I'm in the midst of un-/re-installing Spark 2 due to a new issue that has cropped up for me.
They REALLY need to update this software, stat. It's buggy AF, but awesome when it works properly.
This space left intentionally blank.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 06:29:27 am »
just start an empty project, then load a kit (not a project). You should be all set from there. Remember to name it

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines