March 29, 2024, 10:35:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Exporting wav file from sparkle to daw  (Read 2269 times)

Robrutten7

Exporting wav file from sparkle to daw
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:57:55 pm »
Hi,

I'm using sparkle (both hardware and software) whithin Logic X. I load spark on an instrument track . I'm now trying to export the different drum patterns as a wav file into logic for arranging. When clicking the icon there is some time needed for generating the file but when I drop it in logic I only hear one hihat sound all the other sounds are gone (doesnt matter which pattern I choose). Does someone know what I'm doing wrong ?  ??? The midi export function seems to work fine.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Exporting wav file from sparkle to daw
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 06:33:57 pm »
Hi, just tested here and it is working for me on my mac  , are you holding down the button long enough for the wav to be full converted before dropping into LX?

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Robrutten7

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 04:08:28 pm »
Thank you for replying Terrym ...

I'm holding down the button long enough.

I did some additional tests. The drag and drop (audio-file) function works perfect in other logic projects except for that particular Sparkle project. When I open this Sparkle project in a new logic project and drag the audio file to logic, I'm always hearing that same (annoying) hihat sound. Everything else dissapears.
Again, other Sparkle projects work fine.

It seems to be that this Saprkle project is corrupted  ???

I'm trying to arrange with the build in song function from Sparkle but it has a bad worklow for this purpose.

are there other ideas how to solve this problem or other ways to make my arranging workable without the ability to generate audio files from sparkle

thank you

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 09:43:18 pm »
You can send the Spark output to another track and record it there. That's what I do in Reaper.
This space left intentionally blank.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines