April 25, 2024, 11:30:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where is the forthcoming BST Pro update communicated? I.e. what's in and when?  (Read 11383 times)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Hi, The next update is in development at the moment, so Arturia tell me.  At a guess it may come before the end of the month but thats a guess.

Which month are we talking about? Ok to be fair you just guessed, but I'd (positively) surprised if there is ever gonna be an update.

How did you get that information from Arturia, and what's your connection with them?

Hi, Well as an update it looks like its not going to be that soon as the Dev team are still working hard trying to add features before a beta test. From previous upgrades it has been very hard to debug the code but I've been told by arturia the next update will be soon for test.
I work closely with arturia testing software and hardware for them, but I'm not an arturia employee, so timing could change.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

atte

• a773.dk
If you speak to them, could you please let them know we don't really need features, but rather fixing of the bugs that's been mentioned around here quite a few times.

funktree

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

Terrym

• Global Moderator
Arturia Are aware of the bugs ,they do look at the forum time to time, be sure there will be fixes and new features and i will be testing it along with others.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

turbo_kev

FYI   Terry Marsden is an official beta tester for arturia

and Giulio Gi has just made a coment on the beatstep pro facebook group
that the update should be ready around the end of march

keep em crossed guys

cheers
kev

BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Thank You Kev!  It's good to have you around.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

atte

• a773.dk

turbo_kev

Come on Arturia   I thought you had the update ready for the end of March
its now the 7th of april

are we getting the update or not

cheers
Kev
BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

luchod1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Please tell your costumers whether is a BSP update being released soon or not

Terrym

• Global Moderator
Hi, Not much to say as i have not seem a test for it yet which is strange as i was placed on the test a month ago. so i guess the dev team have come across a few issues.
I will ask next week.

Regards

Terrym
TerryM

menegass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
If you speak to them, could you please let them know we don't really need features, but rather fixing of the bugs that's been mentioned around here quite a few times. (x2)

If the original features work perfectly, I will already be fully satisfied.
============
Menegasso
============

juliangosper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I need solutions, not endless forum threads and confusion.
Cirklon ordered! Talk about great customer service - Sequentix actually listen and keep folks looped in :p
Arturia... nice knowing you.

turbo_kev

Terry Marsden

said on the beatstep pro face book group
that he is working on the update  now

so it shouldn't be long to wait now

cheers
kev

atte

• a773.dk
whatever

turbo_kev

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines