April 20, 2024, 01:05:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Patterns under pads  (Read 2444 times)

FastGraph

Patterns under pads
« on: December 31, 2016, 10:38:42 am »
During live performances it pretty inconvenient to have to use both hands to switch patterns: hold drum and select the pattern.
Also using the arrow buttons is not an option if you want to rapidly switch from pattern 1 to let's say 10.

Why not make it possible to have the patterns underneath the pads?

Another option would be to make pattern switch mode sticky so you don't need two hands.

koochey

• Beta-testers
    • Den Ishu
Re: Patterns under pads
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 02:04:35 pm »
i play during a live performance also drums live - so for me it's not suitable to have the patterns on the pads or would you prefer a certain combination for that ?

FastGraph

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:17:06 pm »
I think they should make it optional, not replace one feature with the other.

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 02:42:09 am »
FastGraph, so a toggle mode for the pattern button?  The same for shift would be good too, for quick switching the step rate and direction.  Come to think of it, toggle mode for last step is something I've wished I've had many time also.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

FastGraph

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 07:59:51 am »
FastGraph, so a toggle mode for the pattern button?  The same for shift would be good too, for quick switching the step rate and direction.  Come to think of it, toggle mode for last step is something I've wished I've had many time also.

That would be great!

DJRickDawson

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 12:52:11 pm »
shift lock / cap lock type usage for all the functions that you have to use like shift on a computer keyboard would be good.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines