April 19, 2024, 07:27:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE not seen on iPad in Midi tab of iSpark  (Read 4883 times)

damnedcat777

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Noise noise noise.
SparkLE not seen on iPad in Midi tab of iSpark
« on: December 30, 2016, 11:56:54 am »
My new SparkLE is not showing up in the midi tab of iSpark on my iPad mini 2.  Some of the buttons work (the tempo knob does not).  Also, the unlock code is not recognized: I get an "oops" message when I try entering the serial number and unlock codes.  I bought this new in the box online (ebay), but the seller says he emailed Arturia to de-register the SparkLE.  Does this make it useless to any and every other owner?  Is it broke?  Am I better off just returning it and trying again?  Or can I get a new unlock code? 

I should add I am trying to register the SparkLE on my iPad, not on my computer.  So I have not installed the CD that came first.  In fact, I'm not so sure I can install the CD at all, since there is no CD drive on my iPad mini 2.

What should I do next?
"Why do single coil pickups hum? Because they don't know the words"

damnedcat777

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Noise noise noise.
Re: SparkLE not seen on iPad in Midi tab of iSpark
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:19:50 pm »
OK, I resolved registering my SparkLE (done & done), and I got the tempo knob to work by choosing the proper clock function option, but the SparkLE is still not showing up as an option to control the iSpark software, though it appears to work just fine (now that the clock issue was resolved, by me, on accident, just by trying a little bit of everything).

Once it is connected to the iPad, and iSpark is opened, is the SparkLE supposed to show up as an option in the midi connect drop down menu?  The MiniLab mk II shows up this way in the iSem app I have.
"Why do single coil pickups hum? Because they don't know the words"

BiggCess

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: SparkLE not seen on iPad in Midi tab of iSpark
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 07:15:00 am »
How did you get the tempo knob to work??

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines