March 28, 2024, 08:19:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SPARK registration failure  (Read 1623 times)

tzacatzac

SPARK registration failure
« on: December 29, 2016, 11:52:17 pm »
Just received my brand new SPARK controller today. Attempted to register it (MANY times) using the registration number and unlock code in the front of the manual. Each time I received the error "This license is not valid."

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. It is an absolutely absurd problem for a user to have when using legitimate registration numbers/unlock codes. This process should be 100 percent simple and error free! It is with virtually every other consumer product in existence. How is it that your system fails with this absolutely simple task, when so many other companies have no such issues?

Arturia has taken the time to create quality, carefully-engineered products which, when they work, do so marvelously. You nonetheless permit yourselves to be hamstrung by an absolutely rotten registration system and legendarily-poor support - I have previously encountered registration problems with the Minilab product.

I have of course submitted a support ticket through the proper channels. Given how many people I have seen reporting a lack of response to tickets, though, I am not feeling good about this. In light of the fact that I purchased this product for use on a specific project with a hard, immediate deadline, I am especially disappointed - I don't even have time at this point to choose and purchase an alternative.

Rebecca@arturia

Re: SPARK registration failure
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 01:54:10 am »
Hello,

I have emailed you!  :)

regards,

rebecca
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:55:52 am by Rebecca »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines