April 25, 2024, 03:11:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems with kick 2 level? Transients / noise  (Read 6422 times)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Problems with kick 2 level? Transients / noise
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 03:19:37 pm »
Anything further on this? I've come across the same problem with vol on kick 2. Nothing to do with distortion its a crackle in the pot. It occurs when pot is between 1-5. At the point of returning the product as its unusable in a live situation

Hi arturia informed us that its part of the circuit design that some noise would be created at certain pitches

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

flarenut

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 08:09:28 pm »
Sorry only seeing this now. Thanks for the reply.

mixe

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2017, 05:03:37 pm »
My personal experience is that I can hear some light static noise when moving quickly and continuously the Level knob. This happens for both Kick drums. It seems to be more noticeable with a long Decay. I use a fast Decay and I move the Level knob sparingly, so even when soloing a Kick, the noise is barely noticeable. Most of the time it would be covered by the other instruments anyway. Given Terrym's reply, I guess this issue affects people differently according on the kind of sounds they get out of the Drumbrute - I seem to be luckier than others.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines