April 18, 2024, 02:54:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Connecting to Reaper  (Read 8953 times)

erath

Connecting to Reaper
« on: December 26, 2016, 09:53:19 pm »
Has anyone been able to make Keystep connectg to Reaper? If so, please list the steps you took. Keystep is recognized and activated in Reaper's MIDI devices setting. I add a new instrument track, armed for recording. No sound. No reaction in the Mixer when the pitch/mod strips are used. Nothing. Thanks

Michael Anders

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Connecting to Reaper
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 05:07:13 pm »
On the Instrument Track -> Input:Midi -> Arturia keystep32 -> All Channels
On the Instrument Track -> Record Monitoring On
On the Instrument Track -> Record Armed
:-)

xilef33

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 11:47:13 pm »
Hi there,
has anyone been succesful in using the ARP of the Keystep timesynced by Reaper? I can't get it running. Tried all settings on the sync-'field' on the backside of the Keystep and try sending MIDI Clock from Reaper to Keystep. But then nothing happens when I press PLAY on the Keystep. Maybe someone could give me a short tutorial how to do this. This would be awesome!

magickz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 06:32:35 am »
It is no problem using the Keystep to play a VST instrument in Reaper. But, it seems I cannot figure out how to use Reaper as an external clock for the Keystep. Some help would be appreciated.

I solved my problem. For the case, that someone still has difficulties connecting Keystep as a slave to Reaper, the solution is here: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php?p=2036814&postcount=6

Best regards-
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 09:19:11 pm by magickz »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines