March 28, 2024, 05:00:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where are the Hi Pass, Coupler, Multi Mode filters?  (Read 3032 times)

rishabh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Where are the Hi Pass, Coupler, Multi Mode filters?
« on: December 21, 2016, 03:07:51 am »
The manual says you can change the Low Pass filter to a Hi Pass, Coupler, Multi Mode from the drop down list. Is there some special way to access those because I can't see it.

LBH

Re: Where are the Hi Pass, Coupler, Multi Mode filters?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 04:37:56 am »
The manual says you can change the Low Pass filter to a Hi Pass, Coupler, Multi Mode from the drop down list. Is there some special way to access those because I can't see it.
This is how it works now.

If you filter type is on the title "VC LOW PASS" then click that title. Each time you click the current title a new filter appears.

If you click on FILTER 1, FILTER 2 or FILTER 3 titles, then you get a dropdown menu to select availble modules that's not allready used like the options Bode filter, LFO and Formant too. You also get a Empty option.
It's the same procedure for other modules that can be shifted. That's all modules in the top section.

rishabh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 06:26:58 am »
thanks for that! I didn't realize the Filter name was clickable. Quite cryptic of a feature.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 07:58:08 pm »
Your welcome.

Yes it's not too obvious. But it works.
It would be nice to have the dropdown to choose the different filter types instead of having to click and click and click... to switch filter types. But as said - it works. In some cases perhaps some prefere it work like this.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines