March 28, 2024, 07:33:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Labs 2 - Ableton Live - Black screen  (Read 4427 times)

mercury drive

Analog Labs 2 - Ableton Live - Black screen
« on: July 22, 2016, 10:52:26 pm »
Hi,

Analog Labs 2 standalone works fine, but when I open the plugin within Ableton Live 9, I get a black screen.

I've updated the video card drivers to the latest version.

Windows 10, 64 bit, Intel HD Graphics 3000...

Cheers

mercury drive

Re: Analog Labs 2 - Ableton Live - Black screen
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:03:30 pm »
Nothing???

cstillo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 05:29:21 am »
I just tested Analog Lab 2 with Ableton Live 9 Lite on Windows 7. No problem there. Could it be a Windows 10 issue?

IronMonkey

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 04:02:38 am »
I have a similar problem. I have Windows 8.1 with NVIDIA Graphics. Analog Lab 2 cant display properly. It is the same in both stand alone and plugin mode. if I move the mouse pointer over the interface, the graphics improve slightly, but are still nearly unreadable. If i select my High performance NVIDIA processor to run this program, it fixes the grphic problem in stand alone mode, but as plugin in Abelton, I cant do that. I have the latest update and I have the latest graphics drivers installed.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 06:07:51 pm »
I have a similar problem. I have Windows 8.1 with NVIDIA Graphics. Analog Lab 2 cant display properly. It is the same in both stand alone and plugin mode. if I move the mouse pointer over the interface, the graphics improve slightly, but are still nearly unreadable. If i select my High performance NVIDIA processor to run this program, it fixes the grphic problem in stand alone mode, but as plugin in Abelton, I cant do that. I have the latest update and I have the latest graphics drivers installed.
I see you also have posted something bout the same in the ASC forum. I just answer here as it's about Analog Lab 2.

I think your specs is needed.
For example what excact graphic are you using, what openGL versions do they use, and what driver versions run them. This info is needed for both your graphics.
Are your Windows updated to the last version of windows 8 including service packs and all other updates to the last one?

Can you please check your version of Analog Lab 2 insode Analog Lab also, just to be certain nothing has gone wrong in the update. What Analog Lab version do you have when you run the application?

What version of Ableton are you running?

Perhaps i can't help you, but the informations is needed for anyone including Arturia to investigate your issue.

elsleeper

need HELP on how to install analog lab 2 to ableton live lite
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 01:07:36 pm »
i need your help on how to install analog lab2 to ableton live lite thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines