March 29, 2024, 12:53:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Laboratory - Scene Mode (why it was cut off?)  (Read 1768 times)

Tiberio

Arturia Laboratory - Scene Mode (why it was cut off?)
« on: December 14, 2016, 05:24:08 pm »
Hi there to all!

Anybody knows anything about why the 'Scene Mode' disappeared from the Analog Lab software? App. 3 years ago I bought an Analog Laboratory 49 keyboard. The bundled CD and the manual both contained the scene mode and worked fine practically. Then the analog lab software was updated by Arturia from time to time and this mode was cut out without even notifying me about this key change. This annoys me because that was a very useful function and now the e-licenser doesn't allow me to install the original software from CD. Any opinion about it? Thx in advance!

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Re: Arturia Laboratory - Scene Mode (why it was cut off?)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:06:32 pm »
It has been re-titled from "Scene" to "Multi" in the newer version.
Just different terminology.

If you update through the Arturia Software Center, you should be up to speed & good to go.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines