April 19, 2024, 10:35:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Adjust pattern start  (Read 1241 times)

rseymour

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Adjust pattern start
« on: December 07, 2016, 04:41:04 pm »
I am already loving my drumbrute, but I have a question regarding shifting a pattern start.  In other words, I've had this issue with any drum machine I've ever used, which is that I make a beat, recording, then when I've got it down, I notice I'm starting halfway through the 2nd beat.  Is there some way to say ok, rotate everything so that now the start beat is 1 and have all the patterns shift appropriately?  Something like "start here" that then destructively alters the pattern so it starts there. 

Alternatively if I could just copy the pattern with a new start into another pattern, that would serve the same purpose.

Let me know if y'all have found any tricks to do this.  I haven't looked in midi control center yet, but I'm trying to keep most of my work in the hardware anyway.

This machine is so rad, with just a touch of reverb all the cymbal grittiness smooths out and it's really fluid sounding.

-r

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
Re: Adjust pattern start
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 05:51:24 pm »
Hi rseymour,
This feature is known as "nudging" and is unfortunately not available at this time. Maybe in a future update.

Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines