April 18, 2024, 05:27:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Looper - is this thing working????  (Read 2043 times)

AndrewBloom

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Looper - is this thing working????
« on: November 26, 2016, 06:51:40 pm »
As per title, i never understood what exactly does and playing with it doesn't make much sense...
What should it be the expected behaviour?

Edit: With ableton live on play and sync usb, 1/16 and 1/32 seem not to work as they should... I tried with usb sync and internal sync and the behaviour, playing a random drum sequence, seems different
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:15:03 pm by AndrewBloom »

joeboda

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Looper - is this thing working????
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 10:55:20 am »
I'm having the same problem with Looper and Logic Pro X. With sync set to "INT", looper works as expected, but with sync set to "USB", the 1/16 and 1/32 looper functions don't work. In controller mode, Roller works perfectly with INT or USB.

Is this a bug, or are my settings wrong somehow? Everything plays/records in sync with USB, so I think my settings are good (used the Logic Tutorial Arturia put out). It's just the Looper (a huge draw for me) that doesn't work.

tkabd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 10:59:23 pm »
I experienced the same issue - in internal mode it works, but when any external sync mode is enabled it doesn't((((

joeboda

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 08:18:44 pm »
Another interesting thing: Looper works perfectly in Mainstage 3.3 when sync is set to USB. The BSP can be set as master.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines