March 28, 2024, 06:21:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Urgent. Avast security blocking the latest ASC version 1.2.1. No apps work.  (Read 1872 times)

LBH

Why is my Avast internet security blocking the latest ASC version 1.2.1?
Avast tell it is send to Avast virus lab for investigation because it can be damaging? I can't use ASC now.
What to do? How to fix this?
Fortunately i have not tried to open the new ASC on my main music PC yet. But at a point i shall. And then i would like it worked.
Unfortunately this issue also means i can't use any of Arturias products. Tell they are not activated because of this issue. They are useless at this point. So it's urgent to get fixed.
I wonder if this will make my apps on my main computer to stop working too. I fear so.

I can tell that i some times have exsperienced some Arturia applications was blocked as virus. This i could resolve. But i wonder why this happens sometimes. It's only with Arturia applications i exsperience this. My Avast also allways run speciel scans for Arturia applications that it don't do for other applications.

Some answers to this would be nice. Ths is disturbing.

I have also contacted Avast. But something must trigger my Avast to act on Arturia products.

EDIT: I have found a insecure way to run the applications. But this is not acceptable.

Can i have both a online and offline activation running on one PC that's connected to the internet, but so it's also activated if i disconnect the internet? Will it count two activations?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:01:33 pm by LBH »

LBH

UPDATE.  I have got a message from Avast Virus Lab that the file is clean and put in their database. And now it works.
However i still would like some answers to my questions.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines