March 19, 2024, 07:39:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Strange behavior when sending MIDI in Logic Pro X  (Read 1657 times)

WaveCollector

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Strange behavior when sending MIDI in Logic Pro X
« on: October 11, 2016, 02:36:45 am »
Hello!

I recently started using an Expert Sleepers USAMO to send MIDI to my analog gear from Logic Pro X. The USAMO seems to be correctly calibrated and I've never had any problems with any other instruments when sending MIDI from the USAMO.

I've noticed a very strange problem that occurs when I send a note to the Minibrute from the USAMO. When I send a note, the note plays but then another note begins droning and will not stop droning. I've noticed that if I turn the envelope decay and sustain all the way down, the note will cease. However, if I press a key again, the note begins anew. Once I've sent a MIDI note, I can unplug the midi cable and just use the keyboard and no matter what I do the note persists. If I turn the Minibrute off and then back on, everything works as expected. Notes played on the keyboard respond as expected according to the envelope settings and the other settings on the brute. However once a midi note is sent again from the USAMO, the endless note returns and there is no way to get it to go away save for turning the brute off again.

Any idea why this might be happening? I'm stumped! Thanks!

lysene

Re: Strange behavior when sending MIDI in Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 10:57:30 am »

same problem.

there is a thread asking about this from 2013 but the mod never suggested anything helpful...

Arturia people, hello?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines