March 28, 2024, 11:30:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab 2 is unstable as ever with Logic X - what is the problem Arturia?  (Read 1710 times)

kevaquarian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Having paid for the update to Analog Lab 2 plus the V4 upgrades in order to work with full functionality, I still have crashing issues with AL 2. There were chronic issues with AL previously, and they persist with AL2. A while back, I had a very hard to solve problem with a track I was doing for a major publisher, with a tight deadline - I had to do a load of troubleshooting detective work and eventually found that it was AL causing the problems. I stopped using it at that point. I tried it again recently after the updates - still problematic.

I simply cannot trust AL2 for use in professional projects. It's a shame - great sounds - fragile coding of the plugins. Reminds me of Nomad Factory - same deal - sound great but are way too fragile to trust in any project.

Right now, Logic 10.2.4 sometimes crashes, on project load, naming AL2 as the culprit.

All my other plugins (100s of them) are functioning without problems, on my very clean and organised system.

I have crash reports if Arturia wish to see them.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:00:35 pm by kevaquarian »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines