April 24, 2024, 10:20:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: feature request: change value of multiple rotary controllers at once  (Read 1495 times)

teknoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
hold a button and turn a encoder:the value’s from selected encoder and all encoders on the right side of selected encoder change value, leaving the value’s from the encoders to the left of selected encoder unchanged. individual editing of encoders still possbile offcourse.

this would skyrocket the workflow. it is very easy to then program (from right to left), make steps of 2, 4 or 8 encoders at once with the same value's
you have to experience to really feel it, but it feelz ghood. and it is fast. like 10 times faster then now.
this way of working was inspired by yamaha dx200 (and probably ax200 too)groovebox.

i say Please for this one

teknoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: feature request: change value of multiple rotary controllers at once
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 10:09:31 am »
I know the above technical talk could sound somewhat abstract. What this implementation will achieve is superfast editing of parameters, and being able to experiment or perform with difficult setting Much faster as in the current situation where every one of the 16 rotary controllers has to turned individually. The speed and flexibility improvement would be huge.

My other idea is to be able to program a note with the pads while touch holding a rotary controller.

teknoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: feature request: change value of multiple rotary controllers at once
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 11:44:30 am »
My other idea is to be able to program a note with the pads while touch holding a rotary controller.

'soon on a new product from Arturia. Thanks folks for al the free beatstep pro update idea's. You can find them in the Drumbrute'

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines