April 19, 2024, 11:11:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Suggestion: delete last "played" step  (Read 1443 times)

cfcarter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Suggestion: delete last "played" step
« on: October 23, 2016, 06:06:59 pm »
Hi! Loving the Keystep with my Eurorack. Posted in another thread about the "delete entire sequence". One more suggestion:

Wouldnt it be nice to be able to delete last input(ed) note(s). Instead of the (last) steps in the sequence??

Using it for jamming without a computer and its all great but sometimes i have a pretty long sequence going and manage to play a note or two that i want to delete, in the middle of the sequence. Besides replacing them with new notes wouldnt it be possible to delete them?

I'm curious if this is possible? Does the Keystep somehow "remember" the last played/sequenced/input values/notes?

If its possible i think the same idea as the other one with a SHIFT+BUTTON+BUTTON would be a solution, or change the behaviour of the delete buttong in the settings using a computer.

Thanks!!

O-li Arturia

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
Re: Suggestion: delete last "played" step
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 04:42:09 pm »
Hi,

This is a good idea, we'll consider this "undo" function for the next update.

For now, if you do want to delete steps in your sequence (in real-time recording mode), you can press the "rest" button.

Cheers!

cfcarter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Suggestion: delete last "played" step
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 07:18:00 pm »
Thanks! Dont understand why noone else asked for this but probably everyone's playing perfect sequences all the time! :)

Yeah, "undo" is the right word for it!

I'll give the "rest" button a try! Cheers!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines