March 28, 2024, 06:21:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark2 randomly Unactivated itself ?!?  (Read 2040 times)

KungFuDaz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark2 randomly Unactivated itself ?!?
« on: October 22, 2016, 04:07:46 pm »
I have Spark2 (& sparkle controller) installed on my studio mac no problem.
I also had it installed and running perfectly on my macbook - this of course used up 2 activations.  (i actually bought spark2 with sparkle as well as buying it included in V collection - so i should have plenty of activations left)

The software has been running fine for months - then today I started up Spark2 on macbook and it loaded up with an activation box offering three option ... activate with ASC .... retry activation .... demo mode.

When i click to activate it failed to load ASC .... i reinstalled ASC and now it loads up ... shows that my software IS activated and does nothing else!
If i click retry absolutely nothing happens.
Logging in to my account on the Arturia website shows Spark 2 as licensed and activated ....
Basically even though the software IS activated for some reason it thinks it is not !?!?

EDIT : JUST BEEN ON STUDIO MAC AND NONE OF MY ARTURIA PRODUCTS ARE WORKING ON THERE EITHER !!
All having same problem .. showing that they are activated but when i try to launch them they then claim they're not activated on this computer !!

Of course I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything to see if that changed anything and it didn't !?!?
Baffled .... especially as its running fine on my studio mac with the exact same details/account
any help appreciated .. thanks
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:13:17 pm by KungFuDaz »

bigsecret

Re: Spark2 randomly Unactivated itself ?!?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:36:54 pm »
I have the same problem. I was running the Spark 2 software in standalone mode just fine yesterday. This morning it brought up the "Activation required " window. Going to "My Arturia" shows that the software is activated for my current PC. Going through the activation process results in two entries for the same PC. Using ASC "deactivate" only removes one of the activations and puts me back to "Activation Required" next time I start Sprak2.

Outof4mmo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 08:27:32 pm »
Bump I have the same problem. I'm searching for a solution but nothing. Anyone have a clue what is happening?

CC4

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 01:16:43 am »
Have the latest version of ASC?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines