April 20, 2024, 02:39:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Suggestion: sequencing/transposing/midi functions  (Read 1550 times)

firdousebareen

Suggestion: sequencing/transposing/midi functions
« on: October 22, 2016, 01:40:27 am »
Hi, I have recently seen a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2jGPwsHEs and comprehend what functions could be improving some of the features in the keystep. Maybe it was already suggested.... but to make things short, this guy (all credits to him) is proposing that the transposing could be triggered as the minibrute can (from the root key of the sequence) and 2 things about the midi sequencing that are: keystep can sequence one synth in one channel and play notes on top of the sequence that is playing in another channel but when doing that pitch and mod "wheels" only affect to the one that is playing the sequence, is there a way to indicate that pitch and mod affect the one on top? (it would be nice since the sequence would be your bass and what is on top your lead sound) another thing is that you can record notes in the sequence on top but it would overwrite whats playing under... since the sequencer is polyphonic is there a way to stack notes per step or overdubing?. Anyway thought of making this petition written to get to you guys and not letting the great observation made by this youtube user "sprunging for voltage" die... I think you might want to pay attention to what he's suggesting. If what i'm saying makes no sense is because i'm from Argentina and sometimes have trouble with the lenguage haha.
Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:17:27 am by firdousebareen »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines