March 29, 2024, 11:42:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: There is something wrong with todays update of Stage-73 V version 1.0.4.1081.  (Read 8642 times)

LBH

There is something wrong with todays update of Stage-73 V version 1.0.4.1081.

There is something wrong with the effect section and sometimes the Tone parameter on Stage 73. Also the output seems to be to high.
Perhaps it also has something to do with some or all presets is corrupt.

The distortion sometimes only work in the left side.
The delay sound wrong. It click. Especially with the FB in high settings it suddenly can start click pumping. Especially when not playing. Perhaps more effects behave odd.
Wurli don't behave like this. And neither did Stage-73 before, except i have had periodic issues with Stage as can be seen in another post in the forum.
I think this post is about the delay issue: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=88089.0#new - That's from another version. Arturia you need to use and check your applications.

The problem is also, that this perhaps is periodic behavior. But to me it's clear that something is wrong.
The issues is on both on my main PC and on my laptop, and both as standalone and as VST3.

Unfortunately i'm again starting to wonder, if i did'nt had to download todays updates. Only work. Still not full function, and in some regards useless.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:23:04 am by LBH »

CC4

• Beta-testers
I'm not having all of the issues you've reported with Stage-73 as a VST3 inside of FL Studio.  I can confirm that there is an issue with the delay unit though.  Some good presets to try as examples are "Axis On," "Seventies," or "FX Trax."  If I load up one of those presets and then play a few chords, after a few seconds the Analog Delay unit will cause a nasty clicking feedback loop.  It seems to kick in if the Feedback is 81% or higher.

I'll let you know if I experience any of the other issues.  I wasn't offered to beta test some of the new V5 releases this time around.

LBH

Thanks CC4.

We agree the delay have issues.

The preset "Seventies" i think is a good preset to use to test the issues.
All the issues i mention have been present in that preset, as far as i recall. But i have also got the same issues on other presets. Sometimes first after changing parameters. Sometimes for instance just when changing to the Stage model and/ or put on the distortion effect. I think it cperhaps can be needed to test some time, and also to open and close the application some times.
As i worte then the issues is periodic. So perhaps it work in a session. Perhaps it in a session suddenly don't work. And perhaps the issues is present right away.

About the delay, then the attack of the delay also can have a nasty click, and just not sound right, regardless of the feedback setting.

As i have had the issues in standalone mode, then i don't see it as a DAW issue.
And as in my DAW can see the left channel output going down on the channels meter, then i don't see it as a computer system issue either. Also as other things work correct at the same time.
It's a plug-in issue, even if it should turn out, the issues only appear on certain systems.

I use Windows 10 build 1607, 64 bit.
Studio One 3 latest update, 64 bit.

I let you know if i find out more.

I believe this reporting is part of the issues too: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=88032.0

matjones

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I'm experiencing intermittent issues with the overdrive 'pedal'... if i turn it on when using some presets the level in the right channel is very low, turning it off again and the issue goes away.... something weird going on here as i's only in certain presets.

LBH

Still an issue with the delays feedback in the new version 1.1.0.205.
The preset "Seventies" show the issue.
But after a short test then perhaps others issues mentioned in this thread are gone.

gregwalton42

Yeah, the delay is very wrong. After about three or four repeats the echo just turns into a click

CC4

• Beta-testers
It must be a nasty bug, but I am certain the developers are aware of it as the issue is present with some of the other delays in other V5 instruments.

LBH

Arturia we allready have been waiting too long for updates. And then when they finally come, you have not fixed that much.
Why have even such important things like this not been fixed?

LBH

Sorry but the delay is still not working correct after todays update as i assume is stated here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=91917.0 and here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=91914.0

Stage 73, Clavinet V still don't work. It's a feed back issue. Turn of the feedback on the analog delay. It works in Wurli 2 as allways.
Also i recall Synclaviers Dubdelay suffer the same problen with the feedback. It clicks like STage 73 and Clavinet V. Again Wurli 2 don't click.

The issue is also in standalone mode. Windows 10 Creators Fall. It's not only related to Studio One Pro and VST3 that i use.

The volume pedal issue in Studio One with Stage 73 is fixed.

LBH

This delay issue is unfortunately still not fixed in the new update version 1.3.1391.

LBH

Now version  1.3.1.1782.

The Seventies preset have been changed, but the reel issue with the delays feedback amount and tone parameters have not been fixed.
The delay should not end in nasty clicking only on any setting.

Remember this delay pedal feedback issue is the same in Clavinett V - now version 1.2.1.1782.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:50:56 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines