March 28, 2024, 12:28:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Would like to share some presets that I've created, but no "presets" section?  (Read 1273 times)

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
For Analog Lab 2 and V-Collection 5?

I posted a multi in the V-4 section in the meantime as that's the most relevant place that I could find.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

LBH

I can second for a place for sharing presets, for all who want to do so.

Looking i the old forums there for some reason are'nt too many who shares. Many threads are not started to share anything. to find presets you may have to go thru a whole thread.
So in a new forum, questions and requests for presets shall be pointed out to be done in the normal application forums, and with comments to a allready posted preset sharing.
Only the first entry should be able to post a preset sharing. The old forums are too messy.

A preset sharing forum for all the applications could be a User library, where only sharing take place.
It should be easy to find the shared presets in a single Preset Sharing/ User Library forum, perhaps with subforums for tha individual applications or a search function.

Perhaps not many will share. But if - then a place dedicated  preser sharing is needed, so the posts don't drown, but are easy to find and download.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines