March 28, 2024, 08:55:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Creating Tangerine Dream type of sounds with Microbrute  (Read 6004 times)

Dutch799

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Creating Tangerine Dream type of sounds with Microbrute
« on: April 26, 2016, 04:39:15 pm »
The main reason I purchased the Microbrute are the Youtube videos from the Berlin School where they generate Tangerine Dream and KS sounds using the Microbrute. I have experimented a lot with the Microbrute to get this type of sound but no luck.
I realize Berlin School also uses other equipment but the basic sounds are generated by the Microbrute. I could use some help configuring the Microbrute.   
Thank you

moonage

Re: Creating Tangerine Dream type of sounds with Microbrute
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 05:21:05 pm »
I don't know if you finally got an answer to this post or if you managed doing what you wanted with your Microbrute.
I purchased the Microbrute for the same reason. But on its own you'll hardly get the Tangerine Dream kind of bass loop you're looking for.
The  internal sequencer is great but by being too static doesn't really allow to recreate the lively TD sound.
You'll need an external sequencer to do so (a Beatstep or a Korg SQ-1 will do the job) then you can modify the sequence on-the-go and a delay pedal to make the sound richer with some echo.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines