September 27, 2021, 03:13:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Output jack replacement part?  (Read 1046 times)


  • Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Output jack replacement part?
« on: October 14, 2016, 10:47:18 pm »

The output jack on my Minibrute cuts in and out and only works if the cable is wiggled into the right position. I looked at the jack itself and it doesn't appear to be the mounting of the jack. I suspect that the metal piece that makes contact with the plug is not tight enough or has moved significantly.

I talked to Arturia and since I'm out of warranty I can either send the minibrute in or order a new connector board for $80. I'm wondering if anyone knows what part is used for the 1/4" output jack? If I could order one of those, I have the tools and experience to replace it without having to replace the whole board. I'm out of warranty anyway and if I fail to replace it I can always order another board. Does anyone know what the part is or how I can find out what the part is?



  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
Re: Output jack replacement part?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 05:33:41 am »

It's a standard 1/4 inch jack. This part will work.


Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines