March 28, 2024, 09:52:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Experience THE PLAYER 25 - What is originally included in the package  (Read 9150 times)

GroovePunk

Hello anyone

I am writing you as I have seen Analog Experience THE PLAYER 25 (possibly model of 2010?) in one of the cash-convertor or I would rather say second-hand shops in the Czech republic.

The product itself looked as can be viewed in the following picture below:

Now, as I do understand, this product was originally released in 2010 according https://www.arturia.com/company/press/press-releases/arturiaannouncesanalogexperienceseries:theplayer%E2%80%93thefactory%E2%80%93thelaboratory article on your website and the latest software update is from 2014.

What I am basically asking for is what is included in the EU package? The reason why I am asking this is that the original package should include AC adapter, MIDI to PC cable? as well as specific software with 1000 samples.

If you could state what was originally included in the package or at least give me a hint if I can find the specific software somewhere on the website I would be grateful.

Many Thanks,

With Regards

Ondrej

Hermannak

• HermannakUN
    • What made you laugh today?
-
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 05:30:14 am »
Too many new devices to keep up with. I had no knowledge of a nexus player device. That sounds quite interesting and I'm going to have to take a look at it.

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines