March 28, 2024, 08:48:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Having trouble getting responses to my support emails  (Read 1203 times)

danjohnny5@gmail.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Having trouble getting responses to my support emails
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:54:45 pm »
Hello all. After almost 2 full weeks trying to get some resolution to an issue via the support email system in the main site, I'm getting very frustrated with the lack of communication.

If there is an administrator that can assist with a customer service related issues, i would really appreciate it. I love my keylab 49, but the customer service that I've received up to this point wiloss keep me from being a return customer.

sixstringeek

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Having trouble getting responses to my support emails
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 11:02:32 am »
I feel your pain. I've been posting here as well, in hopes to tell future buyers please look elsewhere for a device.

Software good! Hardware and support = Turkish Prison and kidney stones are fun compared to Arturia customer service.

having to shame them on twitter and Facebook to get a response, it did however work twice.

try @Arturia_Official usually Eduardo will respond in 2 or 3 days.

(I'm not exaggerating, ive waited exactly 2 months come 10/3 when my replacement of a NEW 61 key lab black that I bought new from zzounds for my birthday, arrives. ) I started the replacement and help emails on 8/4

I am still waiting.

Oh and Arturia wasnt even the one to tell me the new one was on the way, it was the mediator to zzounds because the people in California were too busy to email me back.

I guess only people who spend over $1000 get attention or have a Label or major representation.

I'm gonna gaffe tape over anything Arturia I see from now on. I swear to god.

even when I do get the new one, this experience has been so bad I will have a hard time using it, I'd sell it, but I swear to God I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to deal with their support so I won't sell it, it will just get turned sideways till I can afford the new Deepmind 12 or something. Maybe I'll just get a Novation or NI keyboard.

I don't know man, sorry good luck and hopefully your issue will work out.

please future people and prospective buyers, DO NOT buy their hardware.

just don't do it.

danjohnny5@gmail.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Having trouble getting responses to my support emails
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 01:11:03 am »
damn shame. thanks for the info brother. about to get on it right now.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines