March 29, 2024, 08:01:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: W10 USB port suspending despite suspend disabled  (Read 3970 times)

fishpuk

• class of 87
W10 USB port suspending despite suspend disabled
« on: July 28, 2016, 03:10:44 pm »
Hi all,
I'm having issues switching over to soft synths live and wonder if anyone can help?
I've got an analogue factory pluggedin via a mains powered USB. A decent spec laptop running W10 64 bit with 4gb ram but it just randomly loses the keyboard as if the UB port is cutting the power. It does not lose the mouse or external soundcard and it is totally random. I can gig some nights and have no problems or another night is can disappear several times which when you are singing and playing is not a great way to go about things! I've checked all the power settings so that's not it.
I've got a V-collection amongst many other soft synths and play in an 80s band so really want to use those superb emulations instead of my world weary juno 60 and other bulky synths.
I've tried microsoft but may as well have asked my dogs! Anyone have any ideas how to resolve it?
thanks
fishy
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 06:12:21 pm by fishpuk »
Analogue synths still rock

dog01

Re: W10 USB port suspending despite suspend disabled
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:55 am »
sounds like a lose connection on the USB port on the analogue factory i had similar problems  with external hard rive that had a lose USB port check the video you may need to replace the USB port
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2zsH4Y9Erk

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines