September 21, 2019, 12:53:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums



Author Topic: Brut-force method at Spark LE problems  (Read 455 times)

theClub

  • Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Brut-force method at Spark LE problems
« on: August 10, 2016, 11:35:10 am »
Hello,

I decided to post this, because I had several problems. Finally we all want to make music and don't want to analyse and spend hours for hours with trial and error. For all who has problems with spark, which can't be solved within one hour I recommend this procedure. It's also recommended by the Arturia support:

(Copy of my solution mail to arturia, looking-glass world :D)

After several reinstallations I saw, that Arturia is copiying some files in
the program data folder. Well, I decided to do a sweeping wipe at problems
maybe caused by any arturia data and deinstalled everything from Arturia,
deleted every folder, every program, every download, everything named Spark
or Arturia, as well in program data folders, and the library too. At last I
unplugged the Spark LE and deinstalled the driver from device manager.

Of course I had to download the SW Center and the Spark LE SW, and my
drumsets as well, but after all it works.

I think it was the problem with some old data in the program data folder ...

 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines