March 28, 2024, 08:58:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Velocity, aftertouch and wheels in Kbd play mode  (Read 2235 times)

lowpass

Velocity, aftertouch and wheels in Kbd play mode
« on: August 08, 2016, 02:45:26 pm »
In Kbd play mode velocity, aftertouch and wheels still affect the sequencer channel, but to me it would make more sense to be sent on the kbd play channel.

ObtuseMoose

Re: Velocity, aftertouch and wheels in Kbd play mode
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 11:39:50 pm »
In Kbd play mode velocity, aftertouch and wheels still affect the sequencer channel, but to me it would make more sense to be sent on the kbd play channel.
I agree.  You can kind of get around it for the wheels by setting them to a specific MIDI channel in MCC, but not aftertouch.  :-(

--
Moose

Jos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:35:37 pm »
Bumping this because I have the same problem. When I go to Kbd Play the pitch bend still affects the sequence instead of the channel I've switched to. In the control center I have "Pitch bend channel" set to "User". Reading the manual it seems that this should make the pitch control switch with the channel like I want it to.

This is the only real bug I found so far. Anyone know how to fix this?

bram2000

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 11:12:26 am »
Hi, I've raised this with Arturia support - surprised it hasn't been fixed already!

Initially they tried to blame my unit and said i should return it, but after i got a friend to confirm the exact same issue on his unit they have agreed to escalate it to their level 2 support. Fingers crossed it will get fixed as the implementation is really broken at the moment - the e.g. pitch-bend data is screwy on both the sequence channel and the kbd play channel, so it's not even behaving consistently.

I wonder if this issue exists with the new keystep.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines