April 20, 2024, 03:15:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How on Earth do we access our favourites in Analog Lab 2?  (Read 3768 times)

kevaquarian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
How on Earth do we access our favourites in Analog Lab 2?
« on: August 06, 2016, 10:26:38 pm »
Maybe I'm being a bit slow but I just cannot find the "favourites" list anywhere? Thanks!

LBH

Re: How on Earth do we access our favourites in Analog Lab 2?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 10:49:36 pm »
There are no default Favorite list.
A filter for filtering Favorites would be nice. You can't filter by Favorites as it is.

For the moment you can do 3 things as i see it.
1. Sort by Favorites in any Browser result.
2. Create a Favorite Bank and filter by Bank.
3. Create Playlists for you Favorites.

And you can combine those if you wish.

kevaquarian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 11:29:01 pm »
There are no default Favorite list.
A filter for filtering Favorites would be nice. You can't filter by Favorites as it is.

For the moment you can do 3 things as i see it.
1. Sort by Favorites in any Browser result.
2. Create a Favorite Bank and filter by Bank.
3. Create Playlists for you Favorites.

And you can combine those if you wish.

Thank you for this. I can't help but think that this is a major oversight in AL2? What's the point in having favourites functionality without a button to view all favourites easily? Doh!.....

Thank you for the workaround. I hope this gets some attention from Arturia as I feel this is basic.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 12:36:44 am »
Your welcome.

You can also create a attribute named Favorite and then sort on that attribute like any other. Of coarse you need to select and save that attribute with your favorite presets to do so. And for factory presets it will mean youll need to have it twice on your system as i believe you can't change and save factory presets.

I think the sort feature only have that wrong, that youdon't know when you have browsed your presets. It would help it you in the header could see if it was a favorite preset or not. But by sorting you do have the favorites together in a row.

But clearly a favorite filter would be better if it is possible to do in the system. I would think it is possible.

I would also like to be able to search in the comments. If so you could search for any word in the comments.

But for insyance the fact you can create your own attributes, and there are many possiblities, then i think it's a powerful system. But yes it can be better with features like filtereing by  favorites and searching in the comments.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines