March 28, 2024, 02:13:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V5 issues in Reaper, OSX  (Read 1383 times)

ihearanewworld

V5 issues in Reaper, OSX
« on: August 02, 2016, 03:14:42 am »
When opening any instrument from V Collection 5 in the latest version of Reaper, the GUI is very small. I have to resize it once or twice to get it to a normal size - the plugin says it is at 80% (or 150%, or whichever size it was last left in), but it is actually sized much smaller.

On some of the instruments, each time I reload a project, the last patch that was loaded when I saved the project is either forgotten (and the default patch is loaded), or it is silent, and I have to re-load the patch, even if the plugin claims it is already loaded.

Both of these behaviors seem to happen whether I am running the VST, VST3 or AU version of the plugins. Speaking of which - has anyone found any version to be more stable than the other? I generally use VST3.

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Re: V5 issues in Reaper, OSX
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:03:15 pm »
Hi ihearanewworld, welcome on this board, and sorry for the delay of my answer.

Yes Indeed , there are resizing issues in Reaper. I suggest to go in reaper preferences, plugins section , tick "automatic resize fx windows" UP AND DOWN and Autofloat newly created fx windows.
About the sizes, i.e on a macbook 15.6 inch screen . perfect size is at 60% to fully enjoy the upper toolbar, browser...

About state recalling, we are aware there is some issues with VST3 versions in reaper, we are still investigating on this one, seems it doesn't happen on every synths. We often suggest as a temporary workaround to work with vst2 versions.

It would be great if you could please post some informations here :
your version of OSX
reaper ( last one is 5.22)
what soft and versions which have wrong state recall ( VSTI / VST3I / AU )

hope it helps a bit,

Best

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines