April 19, 2024, 10:33:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: iSpark 1.0.2.2 with Spark2 instrument search  (Read 4431 times)

fotizimo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
iSpark 1.0.2.2 with Spark2 instrument search
« on: July 30, 2016, 02:13:27 pm »
I think I am hitting a critical bug, and wanted to see if anyone else has the same happening.

I have iSpark 1.0.2.2 as well as Spark 2.0.3 and SparkLE, and have purchased the EDM expansion pack for Spark 2. I exported almost all of the EDM expansion pack presets to my iSpark app, and can see them in the "Default" folder when I go to open a project. But I think the number of sounds and samples is causing some instability within the iSpark app now.

When I am working in iSpark with SparkLE control surface working, and have a project going, I sometimes press the white "instrument" button on SparkLE to browse by instrument. This causes the browse instrument window to pop up, but when I try to click on any instrument to audition the sample, the app crashes. I am wondering if there are now maybe too many samples to be held in memory and the app is crashing.

I am using an iPad Mini 2 (IOS 9.3 + retina, 128gb, LTE) and am wondering if I should open a bug report, or if this is a common problem.

jimknopf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: iSpark 1.0.2.2 with Spark2 instrument search
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 11:10:56 pm »
Confirmed: iSpark is crashing casually when using the instrument browser, no matter if triggered from SparkLE or within iSpark.
It is a bug to be fixed (the number of samples available should not be a problem on my iPad Pro 9.7 with 256Gb).

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines