March 28, 2024, 06:40:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: VERY annoying/New sounds "unload" when I exit Library  (Read 971 times)

ClydePaquin

VERY annoying/New sounds "unload" when I exit Library
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:14:39 pm »
Hi!

I'm with Logic Pro X, Spark 2, the new sounds that I load in the library section "unload" when I exit the Library to go to another section...                     I'm choosing sounds in the library, in instruments... when I load a new sound on a pad and I go back to "Studio" or "Mixer", or "Main", whatever, the new sound "unload" and come back to the previous one... I actually see the previous sound loading bar when I exit the Library. Even if I save before, reload, save the Logic project, the preset in Spark, so I try again and after 2-3 times it finally keep the new sound... Am I missing something or its a glitch?! I always have to go back to library, choose the sound again, do this 2-3 times before it keep the new sound, pretty annoying, a guy at Arturia told me to repair permission, and the read and write thing, but doesn't change anything... my files are all read and write, and my permissions repaired...

Thanks!

Clyde

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines