April 17, 2024, 01:25:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How much now to update V4 instruments only?  (Read 1576 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
How much now to update V4 instruments only?
« on: July 12, 2016, 12:13:56 am »
Now that that initial "offer" has expired to update all the V4 instruments only to the V5 versions, I don't appear to have ANY options in my account to do anything but pay full price for the entire V5 collection.
Are you serious with this?
Surely something must be wrong here. Surely you don't intend to FORCE your customers to upgrade for a FULL FREAKIN PRICE?!?! WTF  ???
If this is correct, I'm speechless. Seriously.
If this is not correct, what is the V4 ONLY update price now? Also, why isn't it listed in the My Account section?

Also, what the hell is going on with Spark 2?
I have heard that you currently have no plans to update it.
NO PLANS?!?!  ???
If this is correct, you guys are seriously being dicks here.
If this is not correct, for the love of god PLEASE give us an indication of time frame and what you're doing .. and, I imagine, cost (seeing as you appear to adopting the model of paid bug-fixes under the guise of "updates")

Seriously Arturia. WTF.
Is THIS your plan for customer retention?
If so, you need a new plan.  :-\
This space left intentionally blank.

jackn2mpu

Re: How much now to update V4 instruments only?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 07:27:51 pm »
Now that that initial "offer" has expired to update all the V4 instruments only to the V5 versions, I don't appear to have ANY options in my account to do anything but pay full price for the entire V5 collection.
Are you serious with this?
Surely something must be wrong here. Surely you don't intend to FORCE your customers to upgrade for a FULL FREAKIN PRICE?!?! WTF  ???
If this is correct, I'm speechless. Seriously.
If this is not correct, what is the V4 ONLY update price now? Also, why isn't it listed in the My Account section?

Also, what the hell is going on with Spark 2?
I have heard that you currently have no plans to update it.
NO PLANS?!?!  ???
If this is correct, you guys are seriously being dicks here.
If this is not correct, for the love of god PLEASE give us an indication of time frame and what you're doing .. and, I imagine, cost (seeing as you appear to adopting the model of paid bug-fixes under the guise of "updates")

Seriously Arturia. WTF.
Is THIS your plan for customer retention?
If so, you need a new plan.  :-\
This is seriously screwing existing loyal customers. Have you tried going through ASC and seeing what happens? Really all I wanted out of the new stuff was the Synclavier and Farfisa and keep my original VC4 instruments intact.
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines