March 29, 2024, 06:59:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V collection 5 update =Gui Problems  (Read 1959 times)

h_mend

V collection 5 update =Gui Problems
« on: July 06, 2016, 03:12:51 am »
Hi, I recently updated my V collection 4  to  5 and am having issues with the gui in all of the V5 vst's.  I am running the vst's in NI Maschine on a Cintiq Companion version 1 laptop/tablet running windows 8.1.  (Intel® Core™ i7 processor, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Solid State Drives and 8 GB of DDR memory). 
with v collection 4 as well as all my other vst's I have complete touch functionality, as well as the ability to use my stylus if i require. I have been running my system for a while now with no issues. Unfortunately with my update of   the V collection 5 a number of headaches started.  I've managed to iron out all of them but one
>The V5  GUI won't respond to my stylus at all and gives me really poor response with touch, and eventually locks up (in standalone as well as in Maschine).
>I read that there were issues with needing to have my graphics card drivers updated for the V5 issues people were experiencing (black screen etc.) to clear up.  I tried that but was already running the latest drivers.  I have scoured the internet and left 2 support requests, over the last week and a bit, and I have still had no response from Arturia.   
Please Help!
Thanks in advance.
H.

MickJP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: V collection 5 update =Gui Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 11:48:45 pm »
ModulerV3s are too Havy for read in Cubase.

Intel® Core™ i7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
Solid State Drives
8 GB of DDR memory

Windows7 64bit
Cubase 8.5 64bit
Komplete Kontrol 1.6.2.5
V collection 5
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:50:55 pm by MickJP »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines