March 28, 2024, 11:51:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Joysticks Y parameter not availble  (Read 1363 times)

LBH

Joysticks Y parameter not availble
« on: July 04, 2016, 04:04:18 am »
Joysticks Y parameter not availble for Studio Ones direct Midi learn Control link Display.
Also the Joysticks Y parameter cannot be assigned using the Modulars own MIDI learn Dialog box. In V2 it was possible using mouse right click.

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Joysticks Y parameter not availble
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 01:15:56 pm »
You can map the Y parameter with MAJ+Click.
You're right before this option was available with right click, with V3 it's MAJ+click.
.......testing.......

LBH

Re: Joysticks Y parameter not availble
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 02:13:56 pm »
Hi Ben.

Thanks. Yes you'r right. I was confused.
I can do it in stand alone, and when using the the Modulars MIDI learn Dialog box.

But the procedure don't work for Studio Ones direct Midi learn Control link Display.
If i click the joystick then the X-parameer is shown in Control links display. But i can't get the Y-parameter to show. It actualy don't work in Modular V2 either.

Both X and Y parameters are availble as automation parameters - and for Control Link Macros in Studio One 3.
But using the Control Link Display work by clicking a control so it's visible in the display, and then move a control to assign. It's Studio Ones own "Normal" MIDI learn feature. It's not possible to get the Y parameter visible in the display, and thus not possible to assign the control this way.

Best

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines