March 28, 2024, 01:54:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Wurli will not recognize CC #11 on midi learn for volume pedal  (Read 2978 times)

rperry

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I switched on midi learn, clicked on the volume pedal and used my expression pedal (CC#11) and it does nothing.  I tried the mod wheel and it worked fine.

There is no problem with the expression pedal - I just got finished assigning it to the volume pedal on the Stage 73V.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Rex

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Re: Wurli will not recognize CC #11 on midi learn for volume pedal
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 01:20:20 pm »
Hi rperry,

jest verified this, you're right , #cc 11 is not recognized, i'll report this to dev team right now.
Sorry for the inconvenience, i'll keep you aware when it will be fixed.

Best,

rperry

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Wurli will not recognize CC #11 on midi learn for volume pedal
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 02:33:38 am »
Thanks!  Also, check the Wurli manual - I just did. It specifically states that CC #11 is "reserved" and cannot be re-assigned.

Later in the manual, it also says that the Wah pedal is default assigned to CC #11.  I checked and it is NOT assigned to any CC at all, and is clearly not "hardwired" to CC #11 -  I specifically checked using my expression pedal.

The sustain pedal IS hardwired and that's totally fine. (just as a comment for comparison purposes).

The manual also states that the volume pedal is defalut set to CC #7 which is not true - it is unassigned.  AND CC #7 is actually assigned to the master volume knob, which makes total sense.

Thanks for checking into this.

I'm sorry to be discovering numerous bugs in the new releases - it make me feel like somebody was really "under the gun" to get this out - I feel your pain!!!!

Anyway, there are several bugs in some of the other synths - I'll post them as I have time....

Thanks guys!

Rex

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines