March 28, 2024, 03:11:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Small problem using V Collection 5 with Cakewalk Sonar  (Read 1422 times)

jackroller

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Small problem using V Collection 5 with Cakewalk Sonar
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:01:53 pm »
Hello

I recently purchased V Collection 5, and I'm using it as a plugin inside Cakewalk Sonar (platinum version).  The problem is that when I type into the plugin's search box, Sonar picks up the keystrokes as if I'm focused on it's (Sonar's) window, not the plugin, and no text gets entered into the search box.  Does anyone know if there's a way to stop this from happening?  I'd really like to be able to use the search feature for these synths within my DAW. 

So far it only seems to be happening with the Arturia plugins, I've not experienced this with any of my other software.  Other than this one minor issue everything appears to be in working order.

Thanks for the help!

edit:grammar
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 08:06:47 pm by jackroller »

jhbradley

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Small problem using V Collection 5 with Cakewalk Sonar
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 12:37:06 am »
You have to turn on the "give all keystrokes to this plugin" keyboard icon in the very top-right of the plugin window.

Why this should be the case (not an issue with Rapture Pro, or any other VST3 soft-synths I have)... that would be excellent question. And should be fixed.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines