Hagen11

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
bugs
« on: July 05, 2016, 09:47:41 am »
Hi,
I would like to mention the following bugs I have met:

from time to time the attack of the Amp Env Offset goes far right

when I open a second Synclavier V instance the time slices can't be changed and aren't displaying anything anymore.

Have you experienced that too?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:02:48 pm by Hagen11 »

LBH

Re: bugs
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 02:08:45 am »
Only trying a short time i exsperience this about the TimeSlice issue when more instances are loaded.
As a plug-in the animation on the TimeSlice vanish when using more than one instance. This seems to be a bug of some kind.
The function do work though, things are displayed and i can change the TimeSlice, but the animation only work on the first loaded instance, also if i change preset in the first loaded instance. Tried 3 VST instances loaded.
As Standalone everything including the animation seems to work. Tried 2 instances open in standalone mode.

Don't think i have exsperienced anything about the Amp Env Offset. But i hav'nt spend that much time with Synclavier yet.

I use Studio One 3 on Windows 10 - 64 bit.

passat88

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • the 88 is the year where the car was built
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 05:16:12 pm »
When you select a midi conroller, for quicker editing from your keyboard, for example when partial 1 is selected:
the controller stays at partial 1 when you select  another partial for editing  >:(
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:19:17 pm by passat88 »

martinl

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 12:55:52 pm »
When you select a midi conroller, for quicker editing from your keyboard, for example when partial 1 is selected:
the controller stays at partial 1 when you select  another partial for editing  >:(

I can see advantages for both ways (Midi controller fixed to partial, or midi controller fixed to active screen).
I guess, ideally, there should be a switch in the settings to select how Midi Learn should behave.

Martin

passat88

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • the 88 is the year where the car was built
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 03:41:04 pm »
When i am in the "mixer " screen, where i have access to all partials with their parameters, i dont need to use my knobs and buttons at the keyboard.
But when i am in the "envelopes" or " time slices" screen, i have no quick access to "FM Mod, FM Ratio etc.
So i would recommend to link a parameter (destination), for example "FM Mod", with one midi CC and let it only be active in the selected partial.
At the moment you can only select one control knob for one midi CC  in the whole VST at all. See the picture attached.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines