March 28, 2024, 11:51:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cubase 8 can't Restore Presets  (Read 1819 times)

alex0815

Cubase 8 can't Restore Presets
« on: June 27, 2016, 08:56:52 pm »
Hi

Normally Cubase stores all VSTi Parameters by itselve. Save a Project, close It, Load It and ALL is there. Not so with the Analog Lab 2 wich comes with a Mini Lab. After loading a Project the Analog Lab Instrument Tracks makes a little fiepy Tone. When I open the VSTi Instrument the Name of the Preset stands in the Top of the Window. In the RESULT List the Preset isn't visible. Only when I click the Arrow (up/down) near the NAME List the Preset appears with a blue Background (selected). But I must click the Preset himselve to hear (restore) the Preset. Are there multiple Tracks this is a bunch of work and kills the Workflow totally. This isn't normal...any Solution ?

alex0815

Re: Cubase 8 can't Restore Presets
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 08:51:50 am »
Additional Analog Lab crashes very often when in the VSTi and causes Cubase 8 to not responding any more (need TASK Manager to end Cubase = loosing all the Work). I try again with an empty Project, add an Analog Lab Instrument Track, all work's fine. Save/Close Cubase/Start Cubase/Open Project and the Preset plays correct. Add an second Analog Lab Instrument Track, two Track's working. Save/Close Cubase/Start Cubase/Open Project and two Preset's (Track's) plays correct.

But after I add an third Track the Preset's don't be restored and as I said above the VSTi causes Cubase to crash totally.

Today I drive to my MUSICSTORE and get my Money back, sadly  :-[ because the Sound's are great

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines