April 19, 2024, 06:40:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Reverb jack - not mentioned, not labelled.  (Read 1882 times)

jeffbart

Reverb jack - not mentioned, not labelled.
« on: June 18, 2016, 06:16:13 am »
2 issues:

1) The manual section 4.1.13  'Reverberation' refers to 6 items - and the image 'The reverb module' shows only 2 of them.
The other items are 'Mixer' items, but this is not mentioned in the section heading.

2) There is a jack with no label at all. It's not explained in '4.1.13', even though it *is* in the manual image 'The reverb module'.
It's the reverb output.

Perhaps 'reverb out' could be a) added to the manual, and b) labelled on the front panel.

Cheers Jeff

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 06:30:30 am by jeffbart »
--
jeffrey
cubase 9.0.40
the amazing Modartt Pianoteq
Arturia things
tc electronic konnekt 24d

Karamba

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Reverb jack - not mentioned, not labelled.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 09:19:33 pm »
2 issues:

1) The manual section 4.1.13  'Reverberation' refers to 6 items - and the image 'The reverb module' shows only 2 of them.
The other items are 'Mixer' items, but this is not mentioned in the section heading.

2) There is a jack with no label at all. It's not explained in '4.1.13', even though it *is* in the manual image 'The reverb module'.
It's the reverb output.

Perhaps 'reverb out' could be a) added to the manual, and b) labelled on the front panel.

Cheers Jeff

I've just been playing around with this Jack output and the level is much stronger on the right channel. It sounds like a feedback loop.
I don't see any use for it apart from blowing up your eardrums or speakers.

There's gotta be something wrong there, on the V2 version the output is the same level on the left channel and right channel, on the v3 the level is higher on the right channel.

I'd be interested in knowing what people use this for..

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines