March 28, 2024, 02:23:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ENV problems  (Read 1563 times)

martinl

ENV problems
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:01:09 am »
There seem to be some problems with the envelopes in the new version (V2).

Firstly, in "PAGE2" the fields 'GATED' and the LFO select are not consistently displayed. This is mainly a cosmetic thing, as they always seem to be displayed when LFOTRIG is selected.

But there also seem to be some issues with the triggering of the envelopes. I used the "LOW SHIMMER" preset and turned off the effects. The lower octave sound is supposed to fade in after some delay. Here I seem to get some inconsistent behaviour:

Sometimes the second oscillator (lower octave) fades in, sometimes starts immediately and sometimes starts abruptle after the delay. I understand the first two possibilities (freerun is on!) but I am not sure about how it can run through the delay phase, but cutting out the attack phase. That seems somehow wrong to me.

Can anybody confirm that?

Cheers,
Martin

LBH

Re: ENV problems
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:48:18 am »
I can confirm:
1. "in "PAGE2" the fields 'GATED' and the LFO select are not consistently displayed". Seems to be okay after disenabling the LFOTRIG.
2. And the Envelope "Attack" fase is definetely bypassed sometimes, when it should not. Sometimes it take some time, but it can also happen many times in a road. Major bug.

LBH

Re: ENV problems
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 11:11:34 pm »
The envelope attack issue is the same for the preset Low Shimmer in todays update version 2.0.4.1073.
However it seems to work using another envelope like envelope 5 in Low Shimmer, and in other sounds also envelope 4 seems to work.

Some presets might have this envelope issue.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines