March 29, 2024, 08:57:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BUG: Some Parameters Not Named Correctly internally when mouseovering & mapping  (Read 2088 times)

craftycurate

Hi

When I hover the mouse over some of the knobs in the St Delay effect in Jup 8 V3, the parameter names are odd, and are given as 0.000-1.000 rather than e.g. the delay time. For example, the left Delay time appears in the status bar as "Patch 2 Param 1" rather than "Delay Time" or similar, and this same parameter is appearing in Ableton Live as a mapped parameter with the name Root.Patch 2 Parameter 1.

So looks like the parameters are not named correctly within the VST. Also happens when using Jup 8 V3 inside Analog Lab 2.

Happens with all the parameters circled - they are named as Patch 2 Parameter 1 through Patch 2 Parameter 7

UPDATE: The same happens with St Chorus\Flanger & some other effects - parameters according to the following Scheme: Voice 1\Voice 2\Patch 1\Patch 2 + Param [1..n].

Thanks
Richard

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:49:18 am by craftycurate »

craftycurate

Anyone else finding this?

Are these posts being read by Arturia staff? Not much response to my recent bug reports ... :)

LBH

Anyone else finding this?

Are these posts being read by Arturia staff? Not much response to my recent bug reports ... :)

This issue is apparant. Clearly wrong name and value.

I have understood Arturia read the forums. Especially the technical forums i guess. But it's also possible to contact Arturia support.

Even if not all post are responded they may still get noted and fixed. Sometimes there a more posts that address the same issue.
Parameter names and wrong values is common for many of applications and has been reported in many posts in the forums. You can also read the forums and see if there are respons somewhere.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines