April 23, 2024, 09:24:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sample and Hold/Electro Switch missing item 'C'  (Read 1908 times)

jeffbart

Sample and Hold/Electro Switch missing item 'C'
« on: June 15, 2016, 09:23:20 am »
The manual refers to 'output C' of 'the interrupter'.
There is no output 'C' and I got confused.  (There is also nothing labelled 'interrupter' but hey.)
Then checking real ARP, and V2, I think there is a missing label for 'C'.

Cheers Jeff

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:32:26 am by jeffbart »
--
jeffrey
cubase 9.0.40
the amazing Modartt Pianoteq
Arturia things
tc electronic konnekt 24d

corum_beasley

Re: Sample and Hold/Electro Switch missing item 'C'
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 03:56:59 pm »
HI, yes i agree this is confusing when you are trying to understand how things work by following the manual that contains words like interrupter and doesn't explain what it means.

I think the manual was written by the programming team and i would guess that an interrupter is something used in the code to hold something up while something else interacts with it.

Compare their manual with the original manuals for the arp 2600 and 1601 sequencer. They go through in painstaking detail how and why each feature works and gives real examples you can work from. I am saying all this as a recently got both and the Arturia ones can be so confusing, lots of talk / information but it doesn't help me much to understand what's going on.

Another typo / omission is this one in the ADSR section.

Otherwise i am loving the synth i am amazed at what it can do as much as i am baffled by the Voltage processor and the Electronic switch and the rest

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines