March 29, 2024, 04:17:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Reset to voice #1 at start of midi clip  (Read 2811 times)

mrlucmorin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Reset to voice #1 at start of midi clip
« on: June 13, 2016, 03:31:32 am »
Hi,

Is there a midi message I can send to the Matrix 12 V2 to make sure it resets to the 1st voice at the beginning of a MIDI clip?

I'm using voices in Rotate mode, but would like to make sure that I always start a new clip on Voice #1

Thanks

LBH

Re: Reset to voice #1 at start of midi clip
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 04:04:36 am »
Hi,

It would be nice if there was a control/ parameter that reset the next voice to be played as the first or an other specific voice. Arturia please consider this.

Perhaps someone know another way to do it.
But what i can see you can do now is:

1. Re-select the preset - perhaps using programlist and program change. Perhaps it needs another preset to be selected in between. But when you select a preset it looks like the rotate allways start at voice 1. Some problems can be it might takes CPU power to shift preset, and it takes time. But perhaps it works.

Or

2. If you are in a DAW, the you can bounce to audio when things are as it shall be, so you are allways sure you get the same voice the same place everytime.

All this is clumsy. So Arturia please make a better solution for this too if there is'nt one allready. If there are a better solution, then what to do?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines